We sell products with the ENERGY STAR® label. With ENERGY STAR® Money Isn't All You're Saving.
Look for products with the ENERGY STAR® label. This means the products meet the ENERGY STAR® guidelines for energy efficiency.
Fast Facts About ENERGY STAR® Appliances
- The U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency created the ENERGY STAR® label to help consumers quickly and easily identify home appliances and other products that save energy. ENERGY STAR® is the symbol for efficiency.
- Appliances that qualify for the ENERGY STAR® label include refrigerators, dishwashers, room air conditioners, and clothes washers.
- ENERGY STAR® products and appliances save money, compared to standard models. Monthly savings vary depending on what model you buy and the cost of electricity in your area. The higher your utility rate, the more you can save with an ENERGY STAR® qualifying product.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified clothes washers and dishwashers also use less water than standard models. This saves consumers money on water utilities, and preserves this precious resource by reducing water treatment costs and water waste, as well as easing the burden on septic systems.
- An ENERGY STAR® refrigerator uses half the electricity of a standard 10-year-old refrigerator, and will reduce your electricity bill by $35-$70 per year compared to the 10-year-old model. The savings will be even greater if the refrigerator is older or utility rates are higher.
- Look for the ENERGY STAR® label on packaging literature, store signage, and in product advertising. Ask our sales staff to show you the ENERGY STAR® products in our showrooms.
For more information about ENERGY STAR
ENERGY STAR® Hotline: 1-888-STAR-YES (782-7937)
Web Site: http://www.energystar.gov