Service Hot Line: (716) 601-0610 or (585) 236-1356 select option 2, Hours: Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM & Sat 8AM-3PM
For Information on Appliance Installation Click Here
At Orville's, our customers know they have someone to call when an appliance needs repair. We provide factory-authorized in home warranty and out of warranty in home service on most major brands we sell. For any product requiring carry in service, such as a microwave or dehumidifier please contact us for your repair options. Our seasoned staff of professional technicians are factory trained and re-trained in providing the ultimate in timely and up-to-date service to our customers 6 days a week.
When calling for repair please:
- Have your product's model and serial number available. If you are not sure where to locate the model and serial number please refer to the chart below this section.
- Be prepared for our call taker to ask for a valid credit card account number. This is only used to reserve your appointment but will be charged if the service call is not paid for upon the completion of work.
- Have an alternative phone number available, just in case.
- Be available from 8AM to 4PM Monday thru Saturday for our technicians to perform work on your appliance. We are unable to promise specific times. You will receive an automated call the morning of your appointment informing you of your service time. If you like, we can have the technician call you 1 hour before arriving at the service address.
|Product Type||Model & Serial Location|
|Air Conditioner||Left or Right side of cabinet or behind front filter plate|
|Cooktop||On Bottom or under cook surface if lift-up top|
|Dishwasher||On Inside Door Edge or Inside Door Frame|
|Freezer - Chest||Outside Lower Side near Thermostat/Compressor|
|Freezer - Upright||Inside Left Front Middle of Compartment|
|Dryer||Inside Door, or Door Frame, or Behind Control Panel|
|Front Load Washer||Inside Door or Door Frame|
|Top Load Washer||Behind Control Panel, or Under Lid, or Back Edge of Tub Opening|
|Stack Laundry Center||Inside Dryer Door or Dryer Door Frame|
|Microwave||Inside Oven Cavity or On Back|
|Range Hood||Underneath, usually left side|
|Free Standing Range||Storage Drawer Frame-Right Side Front|
|Slide In Range||Storage Drawer Frame-Right Side Front OR Behind Toe Kick|
|Professional Range - Open Burner||Under Left Burners|
|Professional Range - Sealed Burner||Behind Toe Kick|
|Refrigerator - Top or Bottom Freezer||Inside Upper Compartment - Right Side|
|Refrigerator - Side By Side||Inside Refrigerator Compartment - Right Side|
|Refrigerator - Built In||Inside Refrigerator Compartment|
|Wine Storage||Inside or Behind Toe Kick|
|Wall Oven||On Door Frame or Behind Bottom Vent Cover|
|Warming Drawer||Inside Drawer Housing - Need to Remove Drawer to locate|
To Order Parts
If you prefer to fix your appliance yourself, please feel free to contact our Parts Department.
- Don't forget to give us your model and serial numbers.
Extended Service Plans
We are proud to offer our customers the opportunity to protect their new appliances with a Preferred Service extended service plan. Click here for more details.