We understand customers need to know that if they are not satisfied with a product it can be returned or exchanged. Orville's will work with each customer to authorize a return if we can return the product to the manufacturer for credit or replacement. Should you require manufacturer approval we will be happy to assist you with phone numbers and copies of invoices as necessary.
- Returns of any kind will be handled on a case by case basis. Returned items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Any unopened and unused product may be returned for a full refund or exchanged as long as you have requested and received a return authorization. Please click here to request authorization.
- Any item returned to us without prior authorization will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
We will be happy to authorize a return for an exchange on any product as long as it can be restocked or returned to the manufacturer for reimbursement. If the product is defined as returnable in the previous sections please click here to obtain approval.
If you are Dissatisfied with your Product
- Products that are not defective but not to the customer's liking are subject to the RETURNS/EXCHANGES Policy as stated above within 7 days of taking delivery as long as the merchandise is in new, unused condition.
- The item cannot be stained or scratched and must include all instruction manuals and documentation that was shipped with the product.
- The product and packaging must be in the exact same condition as when it was received by you.
- The customer is responsible for any return shipping costs.
If you receive a Defective Product
- All merchandise sold by Orville's Home Appliances is covered by a Manufacturer parts & labor warranty and/or an Orville's Preferred Service contract if purchased.
- If the item is found to be defective after delivery our Service Department will provide factory authorized service to correct the problem.
- All warranties are between the manufacturer or service plan administrator and the end user customer. Orville's Home Appliances does not make any expressed or implied warranties.
- Refunds or Exchanges on defective products will be handled on a case by case basis and will not be processed without Manufacturer authorization.
- Please review your warranty immediately upon receipt of your merchandise.
Built In Appliances & Special Order Merchandise
- Any appliances not listed in our online store as well as most built in appliances such as cooktops, wall ovens, hoods, etc., are considered special order items. Some of these are custom made to order. This merchandise is considered Not returnable.
- If such an item is authorized for return, it may be subject to a 50% restocking fee.
- All returns must be returned in the original factory packaging and must receive prior authorization as described above.
- In the case of hidden factory damage or defect, Orville's will assist you in every reasonable way in accordance with the manufacturer's warranty to resolve the problem.
To Obtain Return Authorization
- If after reading the above terms you believe you qualify for a product return authorization, please submit a Return Authorization Request by clicking here and filling out our form.
- You'll need to know your product's model and serial numbers, the date it was delivered, your original invoice number, and the name of any service companies other than Orville's that may have looked at your appliance.
- If you have any questions regarding the return process please contact our Customer Service Department directly.