Orville's is always looking for dedicated hard working individuals with a commitment to superior customer service to join our team. If you believe you have what it takes please choose one of the following options to apply.
- Download an application here, fill it out and return in person to one of our locations or fax it with your cover letter to (716) 601-0614. If you prefer you may also send a scanned image of your completed application by clicking here
- Forward your cover letter and most recent resume to us by clicking here
Orville's is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Positions Available:
Full-Time Sales Professional
Duties include assisting in the delivery and set-up of new appliances as well as the removal of old appliances from a consumer's home.
- Must be reliable, friendly and able to work in a fast paced, physically demanding, team environment with a strong commitment to customer service. Communication skills, ability to remain courteous, enthusiastic, and tactful at all times are a must.
- Ideal candidate should be dependable, available to work weekends, have excellent people skills, and a willingness and ability to learn.
Full Time and Part-Time Positions Available. Shift begins at 7am.
Summary of position:
- Assist in the installation of all built-in appliances.
- Keep truck and job site neat and orderly.
- Keep trucks stocked with all needed supplies for installation.
Rate for starting helper is $13.00 per hour.
Although this is an entry level position, advancement opportunities exist.
This is an opportunity to learn a skilled trade.
This is a Full-Time Position. Work hours are Monday thru Saturday 8:00AM until finished.
Some limited overtime should be expected.