The oven works well. however I have not tried the cleaning cycle on it yet. Costs a lot more than my last one.
We replaced a really old GE oven with this one. Very easy to install - drop in replacement. This should last another 20-30 years.
Glad to find 24 " unit to replace the old one that was also 24.
We have had our oven installed for about two weeks and haven't had any problems. For the exorbitant price though it's lackluster in the looks department. Off center control panel is odd imo, and you can see the metal "guts" of the door when looking down at it. We paid about $1800 for this product because there really weren't any other options for the size we needed and all our other appliances are GE. At a much more reasonable price I'd give it 4 stars.
Smaller than the one I replaced a27th inch. This is the one that would fit in the space, 24 icnch
• Delay Bake Option With Cook & Hold
• Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer
• Start Pad
• Electronic Oven Controls: One-touch electronic pads are easy-to-use and allow for simple oven operation.
• ClearView Window: Provides a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food.
• Interior Oven Light: Supplies light to make viewing the progress of cooking easy and convenient.
• Two Oven Racks: Feature a durable construction to help accommodate any size or type of cookware.
• Multiple Oven Rack Positions: Delivers flexibility and allows consumers to make the most of available oven capacity.
• Frameless glass oven door.
• C° or F° programmable.
• Oven light pad.
• Start pad.
• Variable broil.
• 20 A
• Cutout dimensions (w x h x d) (in.) 22-1/2 x 27-1/2 x 23-1/2