Not a lot of bells and whistles but does what is has to do for small family. Basic model does a good job washing dishes.
The integration of the drain and sump makes this dishwasher easier to maintain amd easier to install
Works great so far! It matches my previous purchased GE appliances. I really like the slate color!
I have purchased 2 new houses in 3 years and they both came with new GE appliances. We had a few issues with all the applying the first house especially the dishwasher. Multiple parts replaced on the dishwasher. Eventually after only having it for 18 months the bottom of the dishwasher blew out and destroyed our kitchen.
Our new house we’ve been in for 4 months and we have already had a technician out for it because it stopped working.
In the last house I replace the exploding dishwasher with a Bosch and it is by far a much better product. I plan to do that here as well.
This one has all the settings I really use daily. I really like the boosted dry. Gets the dishes dry every time. If I were to improve this model I would make the racks and spin arms a little stronger. Overall good dishwasher.
• Auto Sense
• Heavy Wash
• Normal Wash
• Dry Boost™ (Normal)
• Lock Controls
• Sabbath Mode
• Steam + Sani (Certified to NSF Standard 184)
• Steam PreWash
• Wash TempBoost
• Dry Boost™
• Audible End-of-Cycle Signal
• Last Cycle Memory
• 6 Touchpads
• Front Controls
• Fully Integrated Inlaid Electronic Buttons
• Tall Tub
• Dispenser: Detergent, Rinse Aid
• Upper Rack: 1 Adjustable/Removable Stem Safe Shelf
• 1 Piece Silverware Basket with 3 Cell Covers
• 1 Utility Shelf with Stem Safe
• Ball-Tipped Tines
• Chop stick slots
• Automatic HotStart
• Automatic Temperature Control
• Fill Level Pressure Sensor
• Active Flood Protect
• Calrod Heater
• 4 Leveling Legs
• Sabbath Mode
• Calrod Heater Watts: 800/500
• 3rd rack (GPF3RACK)
• WiFi Connect - Optional (PBX23W00Y0)