I hate GE and their products. I can't even write an honest review without your robots brigading my comments. For those reading, this comment should be laced with many angry profanities but GE focuses more on review moderation than making good refrigerators.
Perfect fit for my rental.
Luminous interior with the daylight.
we are happy with what we brought. The refrigerator works well
The volume is smaller than what we want. The height is too low. The length is too long
Only annoying feature is the annoyingly loud sound of the motor. All else ok except for something hanging from the lower front bottom....feels like a dislodged paper of some sort. I will see if retailer (P.C.Richards) will come and take a look.
• Door stops
• Reversible door swing
• Easy to remove door gaskets
• 2-Point front adjustable leveling system
• Air tower
• Dairy compartment
• 2 Adjustable full-width glass shelves
• 1 Glass drawer cover
• 2 Fixed fresh food door bins with gallon storage
• Upfront temperature controls
• LED Interior lighting
• 2 Fixed freezer door bins
• Spill-Proof freezer floor
• Depth with door open 90 degrees: 57"
• Height to top of case: 61-1/4"
• Width with door open 90 Degrees including handle: 30-5/8"
• Width with door open 90 degrees less handle: 28-1/2"
• Back: 1"
• Each Side: 3/4"
• Top: 1"