The magnet on the freezer door is not very strong. Need to make sure the freezer door is really closed. One night it wasn't securely closed and the next morning there was some frost inside. Otherwise, it is a good basic refrigerator. I probably should have gotten the next size up from the one I bought. This GE replaced a GE that I had since 8/1987 that stopped working.
Very efficient and economically for its size and nice price
Just the right size not too big but plenty of room. Looks good too!!
Absolutely love it. Was worried it would be small compared to our previous refrigerator but I’m actually impressed- its perfect.
All this product does is run constantly, and does not cool refrigerator
• 1 Glass Drawer Cover
• 2 Full-Width Adjustable Glass Shelves
• 3 Door Bins (1 Gallon Door)
• 1 Dairy Compartment
• Reversible Hinges
• 2 Fixed Door Bins
• Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees: 57"
• Height to Top of Case: 66 7/8"
• Width w/Door Open 90 Degrees Incl. Handle: 30 5/8"
• Width w/Door Open 90 Degrees Less Handle: 28 1/2"
• Back Air Clearances: 2"
• Side Air Clearances: 0 3/4"
• Top Air Clearances: 1"