Receive up to a $500 rebate via a VISA prepaid card when you purchase 2 or more qualifying GE products between September 28, 2023 and October 18, 2023. Claims must be submitted by November 18, 2023. Submit your claim online at www.brandsourcerewards.com. Use rebate code: GEFS23See all qualifying products
Installed our GE Double wall oven today. Matches our existing appliances perfectly! Cool features and easy to operate. Comes with a meat thermometer! Need to go online for the manual, however.
Very happy with the unit, easy to use! Only had 2 weeks though!
Can’t review appliance because it’s been a month a GE contracted installers (USPS) have made 3 trips and said they don’t know how to install a double oven and they said parts are missing? They said I need a GE tech.
My prior experiences with GE were all excellent. But this oven is badly designed:
1. It takes too long to preheat, and to assuage user impatience, it signals it's at temp 75 degrees before it is. Repair guy said just assume 30 min. minimum to preheat, regardless of what visual display and "ding" tell you. Can ruin food!
2. Extension rack really dumb and impossible to use. What's the purpose? Asked Consumer Support for help and they were hopeless. A waste of time.
3. User manual has to be requested, and it's not very good (especially compared to my prior GE oven manual).
We got this oven to replace an older double oven. It fit perfectly and looks sleek and clean. Very happy with it.
• Convection Bake Multi-Rack
• Convection Roast
• Thermal Bake
• Thermal Broil Hi/Lo
• 8-Pass Broil Element
• Closed Door Broiling
• 1 Self-Clean Roller Rack
• 3 Self-Clean Heavy-Duty Flat Oven Racks
• 6 Embossed Rack Positions (Both Ovens)
• 12-Hour Shut-Off Capability
• Audible Preheat Signal
• Auto Recipe Conversion (Upper)
• C° or F° Programmable
• Mis-Wire Detection
• Proof Mode
• Remote Enabled
• Temperature Probe
• Warm Mode
• 40 A
• Cutout Dimensions (w x h x d): 28-1/2" x 51-13/16" x 23-1/2"
• Oven Interior Dimensions (w x h x d): 25" x 17-3/8" x 20-1/4"