GE electric range looks, performance & value for the $$$.
Fits the space well. Burners heat up quickly. Oven size works for a small family
Our old stove came with the house and wasn't well cared for. So glad we updated to this modern range with great features. Especially love the drip pans with a smooth finish in black to match the stove top.
Since we do not like the ceramic stove tops for various reasons, our choices were quite limited. However, this coil cooktop stove does the job, is easy to clean and does everything we need a stove to do. We would have been happier if it came in a black stainless finish, like the rest of our kitchen, but the stainless version with black top, etc. works fine.
We are happy with our new stove. It was a perfect fit.
• Left rear: 2400W
• Right front: 2400W
• Right rear: 1250W
• Bake: 2585W
• Broil: 3410W
• Left rear: 8"
• Right front: 8"
• Right rear: 6"
• Broil (hi/lo)
• Self clean
• Cook time
• Delay time
• Chrome removable one-piece drip bowls
• Heating element "ON" indicator light
• Lift-up cooktop with support rods
• Self-clean oven
• Audible preheat signal
• Auto oven shut-off with override
• Delay clean option
• Self-cleaning cycling light
• 4-pass bake element
• 4-pass broil element
• 2 oven racks
• 6 rack positions
• Removable full-width storage drawer
• Big view oven window
• Depth with door open: 46-1/4"
• Height to cooking surface: 36 - 36-1/2"