This stove was affordable, sleek and works well. I’m satisfied with this purchase and enjoy cooking on my oven!
This GE range is an excellent buy. Oven heats quickly and stove top works as expected.
Good value for the price. Trusted brand name that I've had before.
Everything operates fine. It is just the operator that has to adapt to newer stove. The last GE Glass Top stove I had, very similar to this one, lasted over twenty years and was still working well except for the heating elements in the oven. I hope this new stove lasts as long and operates as well.
Love this range. I've had it about two weeks and already love it
• Element - Left Rear 2000W
• Element - Right Front 2500W Power Boil
• Element - Right Rear 1200W
• Element - Left Rear 8"
• Element - Right Front 8"
• Element - Right Rear 6"
• Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override
• Control Lock Capability
• Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer
• Delay Bake Option (Time Bake)
• Dual-element bake
• Ceramic glass cooktop
• Removable full-width storage drawer
• 40 A
• Height to Cooking Surface (in.) 35 3/4 - 36 1/2
• Depth with Door Open 47 7/8 in