Great features on this stove -- very nice looking in my kitchen. Will be looking for other GE products for my kitchen.
This oven is worth every penny! Built-in air fry allowed me to clear up valuable counter space previously occupied by my other air-fryer. Convention feature ensures even cooking temps, great for pizza. And the fifth element is great for keeping sauces warm without worry of burning. I highly recommend this oven for anyone needing a replacement or looking to upgrade from an existing unit.
Product is beautiful and looks great in my kitchen. Easy to clean.
It heats up fast! It’s great! I upgraded from an older model and it’s been making having good heat up fast!
My previous oven no longer got to the correct temperature (even after an hour of preheating!). This GE free-standing convection oven was a PERFECT replacement. I bake cookies on the side and needed something that would be consistent with baking...and this unit makes perfect cookies!
• Left Rear: 1200 W
• Right Front: 3000 W
• Right Rear: 1200 W
• Center: 80 W Warming Zone
• Left Rear: 6"
• Right Front: 12"/9"
• Right Rear: 6"
• Center: 6"
• Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override
• Auto Recipe Conversion
• Auto Self Clean
• Certified Sabbath Mode
• Convection Bake
• Delay Bake Option (Time Bake)
• Delay Clean Option
• Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer
• Hi / Low Broil
• Oven "ON" Light
• Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display
• Self-Cleaning Cycling Light
• Broiler Wattage: 3800 W
• 4-Pass Bake Element
• 6-Pass Broil Element
• 2 Oven Racks
• 6 Rack Positions
• 1 Hot Surface Indicator Lights
• Gray Patterned Ceramic Glass One-Piece Upswept Cooktop
• Big View Oven Window
• 40 A
• Height to Cooking Surface (in.) 35 3/4 - 36 1/2
• Depth with Door Open 47 7/8 in