Love the air fryer. First time for a glass top for me. Love the light that tells me a burner is still hot. Fits nice and looks nice.
After 21 years we couldn't get parts for our GE range. Still works but I'm glad we upgraded to this model. We love the air fryer, the warming burner and we'll figure out the convection bake. The reason for only giving 4 stars is the timer. It's pretty worthless. When it beeps you need to be within 4 feet of the range to hear it!
this is the first stove with the glass top rather than coils wasnt to sure i would like it but it has been very easy to get use to it
easy to use, easy to clean, great for cooking cakes
This range is excellent in its features and ease of operation! The only drawback i have found is the timer is hard to hear. Easily taken care of with a separate timer. Highly recommend
• Delay Clean Option
• Auto Self Clean
• Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display
• Left Rear Element: 1200 W
• Right Front Element: 3000 W
• Right Rear Element: 1200 W
• Center Element: 80 W Warming Zone
• Left Rear Element: 6"
• Right Front Element: 12"/9"
• Right Rear Element: 6
• Center Element: 6"
• Auto Recipe Conversion
• Convection Bake
• Delay Bake Option (Time Cook)
• Fast Preheat
• Hi / Low Broil
• Air Fry Technology
• White Patterned Ceramic Glass
• Digital Temperature Display
• Control: Electronic Touchpads
• Melt Setting
• 1 Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light
• 1 Hot Surface Indicator Lights
• 1 Halogen Oven Light
• 2 Oven Racks
• 6 Rack Positions
• Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer
• Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override
• 8-Pass Broil Element
• Hidden Bake
• Audible Preheat Signal
• Bake: 2850 W
• Broiler: 4000 W
• 40 A
• Depth with Door Open: 47.875"