Overall great functioning & look. Before even using it, however, there was a slight appearance on the surface as if the clear layer was not totally adhered. Like a slight ring looking like there is air under it. Cleaning didn’t resolve it.
This is the first range that I have owned with convection and air fry and absolutely love it!
I bought the coordinating GE dishwasher during COVID so when our stove died, I really loved the look and function of our dishwasher, so I bought the matching stove. I am trying to find a way to get the fridge too so we having a matching group of appliances.
So far, so good. Burners heat well. Haven't use the oven yet.
The Black Slate looks really great in my kitchen remodel.
I love the finish and features of the stove but where the top meets the sides and oven doors there is a large gap that just looks odd. Also one side of the stove sits higher than the other and it doesn’t look level from front to back.
• Delay Clean Option
• Auto Self Clean
• Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display
• Left Rear Element: 1200 W
• Right Front Element: 3000 W
• Right Rear Element: 1200 W
• Center Element: 80 W Warming Zone
• Left Rear Element: 6"
• Right Front Element: 12"/9"
• Right Rear Element: 6
• Center Element: 6"
• Auto Recipe Conversion
• Convection Bake
• Delay Bake Option (Time Cook)
• Fast Preheat
• Hi / Low Broil
• Air Fry Technology
• White Patterned Ceramic Glass
• Digital Temperature Display
• Control: Electronic Touchpads
• Melt Setting
• 1 Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light
• 1 Hot Surface Indicator Lights
• 1 Halogen Oven Light
• 2 Oven Racks
• 6 Rack Positions
• Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer
• Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override
• 8-Pass Broil Element
• Hidden Bake
• Audible Preheat Signal
• Bake: 2850 W
• Broiler: 4000 W
• 40 A
• Depth with Door Open: 47.875"