TRUST IN GE APPLIANCES GIVEN PAST EXPERIENCE PURCHASING GE APPLIANCES
My old range died and after some investigating on what new one to buy I settled on the GE model because I wanted the coils not the glass top anymore. It works great! Oven heats up fast and loving having the coils again.
Just got oven to replace 26 year old one, heats up fast. Seems to be good quality and hoping it will last at least half as long as old one. Like the new coil technology. Buttons seem a bit odd to touch but probably something to get used to.
I love the elegant look, the addition to traditional coils that makes wok cooking more efficient and the many choices for racks in the oven. The only thing I miss from my previous GE range is the drawer for my pots; they no longer live in such a convenient location. The price was great considering I now have a built in timer, self clean feature, a light in the oven and the ability to preheat. Overall, I’m very happy with this purchase
Looks great, matches other appliances, works well, good quality for price
• Delay Clean Option
• Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display
• Self-Cleaning Cycling Light
• Left Rear: 2400W Temp Limiting Coil
• Right Front: 2400W Temp Limiting Coil
• Right Rear: 1250W Temp Limiting Coil
• Left Rear: 8"
• Right Front: 8"
• Right Rear: 6"
• Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override
• Control Lock Capability
• Delay Bake Option (Time Bake)
• Hi / Low Broil
• Digital temperature display
• Electronic touchpads
• Chrome removable one-piece drip bowls
• Heating element "ON" indicator light
• Lift-up cooktop with support rods
• 6-Pass bake element
• 6-Pass broil element
• 2 Oven racks
• 6 Rack positions
• Removable full-width storage drawer
• 1 Incandescent interior light
• Big view oven window
• Color-matched designer style handle
• KW Rating at 208V: 9.1
• KW Rating at 240V: 12.1
• Bake wattage: 3410W
• Broiler wattage: 3800W
• Height to Cooking Surface: 35-3/4" - 36-1/2"