This is nice working stove. Have only had it a month, so far so good.
The product is built with quality parts, design, and workmanship. the oven is self cleaning
for easy maintenance. The electrnics are simple and useful.
Great stove top, controls are easy to use, heating elements are controlled for even temperature, and easy to clean. Oven is huge, I love it!
Has Sensi temp and I hate it!'!!!!!!!! Wont go past 300 degrees, therefore wont heat hot enough for many fried foods. Had to change cookware. Who ever came up with this needs to be fired! Stupidest thing I ever saw! Who wants a stove that wont cook certain foods like deep fried? Y’all are making money off this piece of junk, and the consumer has to deal with it. I deserve my money back, and you deserve this piece of junk back!!!!
We just had our new stove installed. I am very pleased so far it was exactly what I wanted. I can’t wait to use it.
• Delay Clean Option
• Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display
• Self-Cleaning Cycling Light
• Left Rear: 2400W Temp Limiting Coil
• Right Front: 2400W Temp Limiting Coil
• Right Rear: 1250W Temp Limiting Coil
• Left Rear: 8"
• Right Front: 8"
• Right Rear: 6"
• Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override
• Control Lock Capability
• Delay Bake Option (Time Bake)
• Hi / Low Broil
• Digital temperature display
• Electronic touchpads
• Chrome removable one-piece drip bowls
• Heating element "ON" indicator light
• Lift-up cooktop with support rods
• 6-Pass bake element
• 6-Pass broil element
• 2 Oven racks
• 6 Rack positions
• Removable full-width storage drawer
• 1 Incandescent interior light
• Big view oven window
• Color-matched designer style handle
• KW Rating at 208V: 9.1
• KW Rating at 240V: 12.1
• Bake wattage: 3410W
• Broiler wattage: 3800W
• Height to Cooking Surface: 35-3/4" - 36-1/2"