I was looking for a simple range void of any unnecessary "features" and this is it. So far it works flawlessly and I find the white enamel finish timeless so we will likely have it a long time.
I love my gas range as far as features nothing extra you get what you get you simply turn it on click on it and that's it the only thing I don't like is the grates that goes on top of the stove they're not very snug and my kettles keep sliding off the burners because I can't get them level
Just the gas stove with all the features and easy to clean.
This range seems to work well. I used the oven last night. The only problem I have with it is that it doesn’t tell you when it’s preheated, it has no way to show this. Although it seems to work great I’m not happy with it! Has no basic features like a timer or clock or temperature gauge. Hoping I can return it
I bought this for a friend that didn’t want any complicated Gadgets
• Left Rear: 9,500 BTU
• Right Front: 13,000 BTU
• Right Rear: 5,000 BTU Precise Simmer
• 2 Flat Nickel Racks
• 6 Rack Positions
• 1 Incandescent Light
• Bake/Broiler BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's): 16.0 Bake / 16.0 Broiler
• Bake/Broiler BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's): 18.0 Bake / 18.0 Broiler
• Top Burner BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's): (2) 9.5; (1) 12.0; (1) 5.0
• Top Burner BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's): (1) 12.5; (2) 9.5, (1) 5.0
• 60 Hz
• 15 A
• Depth with Door Open: 46 1/4"