We love that the fridge beeps if door is left open too long.
We got this refrigerator a little over a year ago when our previous one failed. We like everything about it except for the location of the icemaker on/off switch. It's a good thing we are fairly flexible and have long arms, or the switch would be very difficult to access. It's at the very back of the freezer in the upper left corner. This requires either a deep bend or stoop, and a long reach to the back of the freezer. Someone short or with limited mobility would have trouble reaching it.
So far all is good. I’m limited on space so this model fit my needs
Love the slate
Great refrigerator install and follow up with local family business...
Love the slate finish... no fingerprints! Had some trouble getting temp set correctly... Food in refrigerator was freezing. Adjusted temp up and freezer temp up and all is good. Plenty of storage space. Ice maker is great.
• Frost Guard
• Multiflow Air System with Electronic Sensors
• Turbo Cool setting
• Never Clean Condenser
• Fresh Food Cabinet Shelves: 1 Quick Space Shelf, 4 Split Adjustable (5 Total Glass)
• Fresh Food Door Bins: 2 Fixed, 6 Adjustable with Gallon Storage (8 Clear Look)
• Dual Level LED
• Interior Lighting - LED
• Factory-Installed Ice Maker
• Ice Bucket
• 15 A
• 60 Hz
• Overall Height: 69 7/8 in
• Overall Width: 32 3/4 in
• Case Depth Without Door: 30 5/8 in
• Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees: 47 3/4 in
• Depth Without Handle: 35 in
• Height to Top of Case: 68 5/8 in
• Width w/Door Open 90 Degrees Incl. Handle: 40 7/8 in
• Back Air Clearances: 2 in
• Side Air Clearances: 0 1/8 in
• Top Air Clearances: 1 in