My wife wanted a new fridge with up-to-date features. This was the model she selected because it has more food storage space, several different size adjustable shelves, and with a additional humidity control function.
I have had a hard time getting the shelves to lock in place. Someone from your company is coming tomorrow to look at that.
It looks great and it is roomy inside both freezer and refrigerator.
I previously had a Samsung fridge and it was awful. It cost so much money to repair it in the 7 short years I had it. I decided to go with GE after doing research and seeing what a quality product GE is.
Previous refrigerator was a 1993 GE. Happy to replace with another GE.
• Never Clean Condenser
• Short Air Tower
• Actual Temperature Display
• Upfront Electronic Touch Temperature Controls
• 1 Spill Proof, 3 Adjustable, 3 Slide-Out Shelves
• 1 Adjustable Humidity Drawer
• 3 Glass Shelves
• 5 Fixed Door Bins
• Interior Lighting - Ramp Up LED (2)
• LED Dispenser Light
• GE Water Filtration 6 Month XWF
• 60 Hz
• 15 A
• Width w/Door Open 90 Degrees Incl. Handle: 42 1/4"
• Width w/Door Open 90 Degrees Less Handle: 38 1/4"
• Back Air Clearances: 2"
• Side Air Clearances: 0 1/8"
• Top Air Clearances: 1"