I like the refrigerator very much except the XWFE water filter system. It is way over priced for what it does and is another potential fail point. I feel like my drinking water is being held for ransom of $110-$120 per year. I will only recommend it to a friend if they are willing to use the filter bypass and install inline filter or do the hack that is online showing how to work around using XWFE filter. Look it up online and you will see what others have had to do. My last GE refrigerator used filters that I got 3 for about $30 with the same or higher filter specifications.
It works great! Now I just need to buy a water hose.
Great...fridge....all the features you will ever need
Our family loves this fridge. It’s functional, easy for my kids to navigate and lots of space. The ice and water feature is a huge upgrade for us & we all love it. No complaints here.
The refrigerator I’ve owed for four months now and I like it a lot. One problem that I’m experiencing is the water dispenser drips water very slowly that I have to wipe up every once in a while.
• Never Clean Condenser
• Short Air Tower
• Actual Temperature Display
• Upfront Electronic Touch Temperature Controls
• 1 Spill Proof, 3 Adjustable, 3 Slide-Out Shelves
• 1 Adjustable Humidity Drawer
• 3 Glass Shelves
• 5 Fixed Door Bins
• Interior Lighting - Ramp Up LED (2)
• LED Dispenser Light
• GE Water Filtration 6 Month XWF
• 60 Hz
• 15 A
• Width w/Door Open 90 Degrees Incl. Handle: 42 1/4"
• Width w/Door Open 90 Degrees Less Handle: 38 1/4"
• Back Air Clearances: 2"
• Side Air Clearances: 0 1/8"
• Top Air Clearances: 1"