Fix our needs perfectly
We would recommend the double door instead of the French door style, much improved for locating products in the freezer section.
Great Refrigerator. Bought second one and moved old one to Garage for extra capacity.
its our first new fridge in 30 yrs and its wonderful
The replacement (we had this model for 20 years and wanted the replacement that would fit in the space) was disappointing. It is missing the "deli bin" where cheeses and deli meats, etc were kept. There is no accessory listed for this model. We now have significantly less storage space in the same model!
I like GE appliances because they are American made. Parts if needed are easy to get,and they are built to last for years.
• Never Clean Condenser
• Actual Temperature Display
• Upfront Electronic Touch Temperature Controls
• Integrated Shelf Support System
• Interior Lighting - Dual Level
• Interior Storage Drawers
• Fresh Food Cabinet Shelves: 2 Slide-Out, 3 Adjustable, 3 Spill Proof (4 Total - Glass)
• Fresh Food Door Bins: 2 Adjustable with Gallon Storage, 2 Fixed (4 Total)
• Dairy Compartment
• Multi-Level Drawers
• Freezer Cabinet Shelf Features: Sweet Spot Shelf - 1/2 Fixed
• Freezer Door Bins: 2 Adjustable (4 Total)
• Freezer Storage Baskets: 1 Slide-Out (1 Total)
• GE Water Filtration (XWFE Filter)
• Cubes, Crushed Ice and Chilled Water
• 60 Hz
• 15 A
• Width with Door Open 90 Degrees Less Handle: 38.25 in
• Back Air Clearances: 2.0 in
• Side Air Clearances: 0.125 in
• Top Air Clearances: 1.0 in