They are only two moving parts in a refrigerator, 1) the doors and 2) the compressor. The compressor broke on this refrigerator at week three. It took GE 14 days to get me a replacement part. This was a brand new house and a brand new refrigerator. Their customer service sucked. If you sell me a brand new refrigerator I shouldn't have to wait more than two weeks to be able to store food. G should have replace this refrigerator for me.
Love how much space both the freezer and refrigerator have. I love that’s easy to use and doesn’t have to much technology. Looks amazing in my kitchen.
Quality product, and best for homeowner, also very affordable to purchase
The fridge is great for space and efficiency with storage and shelving. The only reason it's not 5 stars is because of how loud it is.
Beautiful addition to the kitchen. Standout features of good quality, appearance and design leaves me completely satisfied with my choice of buying this product.
• Never Clean Condenser
• Actual Temperature Display
• Upfront Electronic Touch Temperature Controls
• Integrated Shelf Support System
• Interior Lighting - Dual Level
• Interior Storage Drawers
• Fresh Food Cabinet Shelves: 2 Slide-Out, 3 Adjustable, 3 Spill Proof (4 Total - Glass)
• Fresh Food Door Bins: 2 Adjustable with Gallon Storage, 2 Fixed (4 Total)
• Dairy Compartment
• Multi-Level Drawers
• Freezer Cabinet Shelf Features: Sweet Spot Shelf - 1/2 Fixed
• Freezer Door Bins: 2 Adjustable (4 Total)
• Freezer Storage Baskets: 1 Slide-Out (1 Total)
• GE Water Filtration (XWFE Filter)
• Cubes, Crushed Ice and Chilled Water
• 60 Hz
• 15 A
• Width with Door Open 90 Degrees Less Handle: 38.25 in
• Back Air Clearances: 2.0 in
• Side Air Clearances: 0.125 in
• Top Air Clearances: 1.0 in