Great fridge. We love it. I’m just adding characters until needed
So far, we love this fridge and think it's an excellent value for the price on a North American made product.
This refrigerator was made in the USA!! It looks great, too and really does resist finger prints, as advertised. I just got it so can't speak to its long term durability but my sister had one and loved it!
Time will tell…………………………………………………………………………..why ask for comment after 1 month too soon to determine anything
When I live in a small apartment I use a small GE refrigerator for about 10years and it still works well as my best friend. after I bought my new house, there are so many friend recommended other brand but I still like GE because GE is a big brand and doing amazing job with refrigerator. It is very valuable and styled. It like a star bright my kitchen. I love GE.
• Turbo cool setting
• Multiflow Air System
• Cabinet liner: HIPS
• Contoured crown doors with hidden door hinges
• External LCD controls
• Display on dispenser
• Quick space shelf
• Fresh food cabinet shelves: 1 quick space shelf, 4 split adjustable
• Fresh food door bins: 3 adjustable with gallon storage, 4 fixed door bins
• LED interior lighting
• Leveling system: 2 point front adjustable
• Easily removable door gaskets
• Freezer storage baskets: 1 full-width, 1 full-extension plastic
• LED Dispenser Light
• Factory-Installed Ice Maker
• GE Water Filtration 6 Month Water Filter Indicator Light XWF
• 60 Hz
• 15 A
• Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees: 48 3/4"
• Height to Top of Case: 68 5/8"
• Width with Door Open 90 Degrees Incl. Handle: 38 5/8"
• Back Air Clearances: 2"
• Side Air Clearances: 0 1/8"
• Top Air Clearances: 1"