Spacious and lots of shelves. Love the freezer too
I purchased all GE appliances for a new home build 6 years ago. For some time now, the refrigerator was not cooling properly, hovering at 42 degrees. Service tech found internal failure of the wiring harness to the condenser fan and said it could not be repaired, so I was forced to purchase a new refrigerator.
Bought this fridge as a matching set to the rest of our kitchen appliances. Fridge went out several times costing us thousands of dollars in food spoilage. Finally after 3 years and the extended warranty people being done with coming to see us to repair it, we got a new fridge by a different brand. It doesn't match, but at least so far, after 2 years, it works! I loved the old fridge for the space and features, but it doesn't do you any good if the fridge doesn't work. Buyer beware!!
This is my first time having a French door style refrigerator. I previously had a side by side style GE Profile unit. I love GE products so decided to stick with them. I love the extra storage space this allows and the water/ice dispenser seems great so far. Only regret is that this fridge doesn’t have a dairy box or can storage on the door. We’re big seltzer drinkers here. However, with the extra space inside I don’t think we’ll be needing as much door storage. Overall I’m very pleased with my new purchase. The slate color is beautiful as well.
Favorite refrigerator/freezer of all time! Ice maker works great!!
• Showcase LED Lighting
• Turbo Cool and Turbo Freeze Settings
• External Electronic Digital Temperature Display
• Fresh Food Cabinet Drawers (3 Total): 1 Full-Width with LED Lighting, 2 Adjustable Humidity
• Fresh Food Cabinet Shelves (5 Totalt): 4 Spill Proof, 4 Split Adjustable; 1 Full-Width
• Fresh Food Door Bins (6 Total): 2 Adjustable, 3 with Gallon Storage
• 2 Interior Lighting - LED
• Turbo Freeze
• LED Dispenser Light
• Advanced Filtration System (RPWFE)
• Depth with fresh food door open 90 Degrees (in.): 48-3/8
• Case depth without door (in.): 29-3/8
• Height to top of case (in.): 69
• Width with doors open fully (in.): 68-1/4
• Min distance between side of case and wall, in either direction, to allow doors to open fully (in.): 16-3/8
• Depth with freezer door completely open (without handle) (in.): 51-7/8
• Depth with freezer door completely open (with handle) (in.): 53-3/8