Receive up to a $2,000 VISA prepaid card by mail when you buy select GE Profile branded smarter innovation appliance packages between January 1 and June 30, 2023. Claims must be submitted no later than September 30, 2023. Submit your claim online: www.GEAppliancesPromotions.comSee all qualifying products
Poor quality. Not insulated properly. Gets to hot.
I have wanted a dual fuel oven for several years. I am loving it!!
We were tired of cooking with a propane oven and didn't want an electric cooktop. This dual fuel range was the perfect answer to our problem. We are very happy with our purchase.
This beautiful stove is the whole package! Buying this stove allowed me to get rid of several small appliances (griddle, air fryer, etc). It's reliable and saves me time even though I enjoy being in the kitchen again.
Made really well. My old oven heated up our house and I barely used it during warmer months. Had this one at 425 degrees and the glass front was cool to the touch. Made a cheesecake recently and it's the first one I've made that didn't crack. Perfectly smooth top and golden. This is the nicest range I have ever owned. In retirement, cooking is one of my hobbies. This range is going to make that even more fun than it was before.
Haven't had time to use all the great features yet. Based on reviews I think I will be very pleased with performance. Baked some Ginger Snap Cookies with the convection feature and they turned out beautiful.
Having all the burners at different BTU's is really helpful for cooking. Adjustability on the flame is much more responsive than my old range. Cooked 1 1/2 lbs of pasta in my large pasta pot and the water reached boiling in record time.
I have no complaints at all. Roomy oven, versatile range top, all the features I wanted, and looks really good in my kitchen.
• Auto Self Clean
• Delay Clean Option
• Left Rear Burner: 5,000 BTU
• Right Front Power Boil Burner: 18,000 BTU
• Right Rear Burner: 9,500 BTU
• Center Oval Burner: 10,000 BTU
• Convection Roast
• True Convection with Precise Air • No Preheat Air Fry
• Deep Recessed, One-Piece Upswept Cooktop
• 4 Leveling Legs
• Ignition System: Electronic
• 3 Oven Racks
• 6 Embossed Rack Positions
• 2 Oven Interior Lights
• Audible Preheat Signal
• Automatic Oven Timer (Time Bake)
• Auto Oven Shut-Off
• Auto Recipe Conversion
• Hi / Low Broil
• In-Oven Broiling
• Broiler Wattage: 3410W
• Bake Wattage: 2585W
• Top Burner BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's): (1) 19.0; (1) 11.0; (1) 9.1; (1) 5.0; (1) 10.0
• Top Burner BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's): (1) 15.0; (1) 10.0; (1) 9.1; (1) 5.0; (1) 8.0
• LP Conversion Kit
• Depth with Door Open 90°: 47 3/16"