Only hope that the washer is also front load (like stackable) so that my head won't hit the dryer when loading in washer
The washer is noisy but does very good wash. The dryer works very well.
It's a great space saving easy to operate unit. one of the best features for a stacked washer and dryer, you can run both simultaneously. Easy loading and unloading access.
Bought this brand new for our rental unit. 16 months later, they report that their clothes are getting stained. I came over to look and there is significant rust along the top interior edge of the washer tub. How is this happening in less than 1.5 years? It is a stainless steel tub and only has a 1-year warranty. I don't think I can repair it so probably need a new one already. I feel like I got scammed!
I love this machine. Sleek, easy to install, did it myself. Fits in tight spaces. Easy to clean.
• Colors/Normal (Heavy, Normal, Light) • Delicates
• Drain + Spin
• Speed Wash
• Whites (Heavy, Normal, Light)
• Washer Options Settings: 2nd Rinse, Deep Rinse (select when using fabric softener)
• Fabric Softener
• Adaptive Fill + 4 levels
• 1 Wash/Spin Speed Combinations
• Delicates Cycle: Auto, Less Dry, More Dry
• Easy Care Cycle: Auto, Casuals, Less Dry, More Dry
• Additional Cycles: Dewrinkle, Quick Fluff
• Dura Drum
• Up-Front Lint Filter
• Lid Latch
• Cabinet Width; 24"