I think this is the best product to date! It’s the best quality for the most affordable.
We love our new refrigerator, it is perfect! Customer service was great!!
GE has always been a good product by what others have told me. I decided to go GE this time and am pleased so far.
brand new, but so far so good need to give it time to make sure. only issue is install instruction seemed in complete a bit. also, got an ice maker with it but had to detach it at first (fairly difficult) in order to get the shelving out, move it down so i could place the catching tray. way difficult for such a simple objective
We are using this as a drink refrigerator so are very happy with the metal shelves. Our beverage refrigerator that finally gave out had glass shelves which were difficult to keep clean when something spilled. The shelves are widely spaced but can be easily adjusted at six different heights. We will not use the ice maker but the freezer is big enough to fit a bag of ice if I remove the bucket. So far it is quiet and has cooled really fast. It looks great, too, and I am very happy with the price. Highly recommend for an economical beverage refrigerator!
• Upfront temperature controls
• 1 Glass drawer cover
• 2 Adjustable full-width wire shelves
• 3 Fixed door bins (2 with gallon storage)
• Dairy compartment
• 2 Point front adjustable leveling system
• Easily removable door gaskets
• Reversible hinges
• Coil-free back
• 1 Adjustable wire shelf
• 2 Fixed door bins
• Ice bucket
• Spillproof freezer floor
• Depth with door open 90 degrees: 57"
• Height to top of case: 66-7/8"
• Width with door open 90 Degrees including handle: 30-5/8"
• Width with door open 90 Degrees less handle: 28-1/2"
• Back air clearances: 2"
• Side air clearances: 0-3/4"
• Top air clearances: 1"