Fairly quiet, even temp. Opens and closes smoothly. Spacious for a small unit - door shelves are very practical
Came with my first apartment. A great starter fridge for one or two people who live together. Wish the fruit and vegetable drawers were secured onto the fridge rather than loose, slightly wobbly draws that you can easily pull out. And that it came pre-installed with the ice maker component
This refrigerator has all the features I use, plenty of storage space, is great looking and fits perfectly in the space provided.
This Refrigerator is the perfect size for my new MIL suite. There is an abundance of room in both the fridge and the freezer. I'm so pleased with this purchase. Thank you GE and Home Depot!
This model is very roomy and fits our limited apartment space. Didn't think I would like the separate two door crispers, but it makes so much sense to separate veggies and fruits. I really like the temperature controls, very easy to get the correct temperature for both freezer and refrigerator. This refrigerator replaces an older GE product that kept running but just need to be updated after having it for over 20 years.
• 2 full-width adjustable cabinet shelves
• 3 full-width fixed door shelves
• Reversible hinges
• Rounded doors
• Color-matched recessed
• Easily removable door gaskets
• Spillproof freezer floor
• 2 full-width fixed door shelves
• 1 full-width wire cabinet shelf
• 15 A
• 60 Hz
• Depth with door open 90°: 50 5/8 in
• Height to top of case: 59 3/8 in
• Height to top of hinge: 59 7/8 in
• Width with door open 90° incl. handle: 25 1/8 in
• Back air clearances: 3 in
• Side air clearances: 1 in
• Top air clearances: 4 in