Create a kitchen Power Pair and save. Receive a $100 Rebate via VISA Prepaid Card by mail when you purchase a qualifying GE brand wall oven and cooktop pair. Valid on purchases made from January 1 thru March 31, 2024. Claims must be submitted no later than April 30, 2024. For more information and to submit your claim online go to www.GEAppliancesPromotions.com.See all qualifying products
I would give a 5 star rating because oven looks nice and works well but just don’t know why they have an old fashioned dial to use the lower oven
Great compact double oven. Replaced an old Maytag unit that is no longer available. This unit, so far, if much better. Installation required a little carpentry work on the cabinet in which it sits, but not a major hurdle. Prospective buyers need to measure their cabinet carefully, and make sure the cutout is adequate.
This double oven certainly enhances the look of our kitchen along with the outstanding features that come with it.
Great features. Heats up quickly and looks great. Love the broiler in the lower oven.
I absolutely love this oven! I'm curious though, is this a convectional or conventional oven? Is the upper different than the lower? Thanks!
• Delay Bake Option With Cook & Hold (Upper)
• Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer
• Start Pad
• Electronic oven controls: Electronic pads on the control panel are easy to operate with just a touch.
• ClearView™ window: No more opening the oven door to check on food. The clear window makes it easy to see inside.
• Interior oven light(s): Bright interior light helps you check on the progress of your cooking.
• Two oven racks: Includes two oven racks that are sturdy and reliable.
• Multiple oven rack positions: Several positions allow you to adjust the oven racks to accommodate any size cookware.
• 2 oven racks each oven.
• C° or F° programmable upper.
• Audible preheat signal.
• Start pad upper.
• Variable broil upper.
• Optional clock display
• 30 A
• Cutout dimensions (w x h x d) (in.) 22-1/2 x 48-1/8 x 23-1/2