This dishwasher is an absolute waste of hard earned money! Silverware basket is not secured at all, it just floats around. Capacity is embarrassing, this unit is 3-4" shorter than the GE unit I replaced it with and it really shows with the lack of interior space. The drawer wheels remind me of matchbox cars, no track for them to roll in and cheap as possible. And really loud, so much more than my last unit. And NO HEATED DRY!!!! Rince aid or not the dishes are soaking wet when the cycle is complete!! I have a family of 5 and run this every night. At this point I wish I would have put the $800 I paid for this junk unit into repairing my previous dishwasher. Please look at other options and don't get stuck with this useless dishwasher!!
Easy to use, excellent product, cleans and sanitizes very well.
Works well, happy with the product. When it is running does not make a loud noise like my old dish washer.
Fit great in our old cabinet. Install was easy and fast.
Nice dishwasher, easy to use and very dependable product
• Heavy Wash
• Light Wash
• Delay Start 1-12 Hr.
• Sani (NSF Certified)
• 3-Stage Manual Clean Filtration
• Dispenser: Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment
• Wash Arms: 2 with Upper Nozzle
• 3 Digit Countdown Display with 1 "Clean" light / 1 "Sanitized" light Cycle Progress Indicators
• Audible End-of-Cycle Signal
• Cycle Countdown
• Last Cycle Memory
• Start/Reset Pad
• 1 Plastic Utility Shelf - Upper
• 2 Piece Silverware Basket with Cell Covers
• Ball-Tipped Tines
• Stem Safe
• 60 Hz
• 8.9 A