There is plenty of space in freezer and fridge for an apartment
We purchased this refrigerator for our guest house. It fits perfectly and after 1 day, we’re pleased with it. My only issue is there isn’t a light or control setting for freezer.
This particular model refrigerator has been updated consistently over the years, becoming more and more efficient, while retaining the rock-solid performance and reliability it has always been known for. I had an older version that lasted 28 years and could have been repaired, but the time had come. It is the quintessential freezer on top model, no gimmicks, no bells, no whistles, just cold food and frozen ice, ecxactly what it should do.
Pretty white, bright light inside, shelves are easy to adjust, perfect for our needs.
This was a replacement for a fridge kept in the garage. This fridge met my requirements for size, minimal frills (no ice maker or complicated temperature settings). Pro's, looks good, works well. Cons, the produce bins are flimsy plastic and do not slide smoothly.
• Door stops
• Reversible door swing
• Easy to remove door gaskets
• 2-Point front adjustable leveling system
• Air tower
• Dairy compartment
• 2 Adjustable full-width shelves
• 1 Glass drawer cover
• 2 Fixed fresh food door bins with gallon storage
• Upfront temperature controls
• LED Interior lighting
• 2 Fixed freezer door bins
• Spill-Proof freezer floor
• Depth with door open 90 degrees: 57"
• Height to top of case: 64-1/8"
• Width with door open 90 Degrees including handle: 30-5/8"
• Width with door open 90 degrees less handle: 28-1/2"
• Back: 1"
• Each Side: 3/4"
• Top: 1"