This fridge is very nice and the clear shelf’s are so modern . It freezes and cools great
Our new refrigerator is the perfect size for our condo. It has ice maker and freezer on the top and plenty of room.
While it's not GE's fault about the delivery, my crisper trays and shelf is already cracked after 3 months. Couldn't add the photos by it's broken in two places. Also food was freezing on the top shelf.
The ice maker is very slow in making ice, but other then that gets very cold both in freezer and refridgerator.
To be honest, now that Sears is gone, I struggled to replace my 2002 Kenmore fridge. It was quiet efficient and had controls for freezer and cabinet. This GE was best I could find in a normal size and cost. It’s noisy and feels cheaper, w only one control. Wonder if it will last as long.
• Air Tower Temperature Management
• 2 Adjustable Full-Width Glass Shelves
• 3 Fixed Door Bins (2 With Gallon Storage)
• 1 Half-Width Deli Drawer
• Dairy Compartment
• 2 Point Front Adjustable Leveling System
• Easily Removable Door Gaskets
• Reversible Hinges
• Coil-Free Back
• 2 Full-Width Fixed Door Bin
• 60 Hz
• 15 A
• Depth with Door Open 90°: 57"
• Height to Top of Case: 66-7/8"
• Width with Door Open 90 Degrees Including Handle: 30-5/8"
• Width with Door Open 90 Degrees Less Handle: 28-1/2"
• Back Air Clearances: 2"
• Side Air Clearances: 0-3/4"
• Top Air Clearances: 1"