The Slate finish and black cabinet of this fridge looks great. The glass shelving through the entire unit even in the freezer are nice. The clear bins are great for seeing everything. The led Lighting is good and the Freezer is cavernous...so much room in a 19 cubic foot unit.
The NEGATIVE is that the freezer is so large you have to bend extra to grab things out of the fridge. I am six feet and I cannot see what is on the top shelf. The door hold so many things but my unit arrived and the door sagged so much I was unable to close it. This was a new unit. I decided to return it and get a bottom freezer fridge. The stove I got to match also was sent without a glow bar for the bottom oven so there are some manufacturing issues to be aware of. GE appliance repair is awesome and they did fix the issue with the stove in a few weeks.
I have used GE appliances for 40+ years and love the quality. I choose this refrigerator for a rental house with a small fridge space. I like the new fingerprint resistant color!
Just had my new refrigerator delivered. It looks great!
Very nice looking, lots of room for everything, keeps everything nice and cold. Only drawback the vegetable, meat, & fruit buns are not as deep as my old Kennore.
Needed a second refrigerator for our downstairs family room. This the the perfect capacity!!
• Dual control
• Rear freezer temperature control
• Upfront fresh food temperature controls
• 1 Glass drawer cover
• 2 Full-Width adjustable glass shelves
• 2 Door bins
• 2 Clear drawers
• Dairy compartment
• 2 Point front adjustable leveling system
• Easily removable door gaskets
• Door stops
• Reversible hinges
• Coil-free back
• 1 Adjustable glass shelf
• Spillproof freezer floor
• 60 Hz
• 15 A
• Depth with door open 90°: 60 1/2 in
• Height to top of case: 65 7/8 in
• Width with door open 90 Degrees including handle: 32 3/8 in
• Width with door open 90 Degrees less handle: 28 1/2 in
• Back air clearances: 2 in
• Side air clearances: 0 3/4 in
• Top air clearances: 1 in