It’s a quality and reliable range, Really works well and the appearance is okay for the price
Had this model in white for dozen years do a remodel and choose black, still great
I have a GE refrigerator so I am familiar with GE.
I have only had the stove for a week and I am absolutely pleased. the oven is larger than I imagined and the stove top is very easy to clean. I also like a large eye on the rear. :-).
I made a good choice in purchasing this range. Easy to use and it looks nice
This stove bakes well. It does click, but that is normal bc that just means it is working. I haven't cooked anything on top yet. I'm hoping the burner sensors won't be as bad as what people say they are. But, I still love my new stove!
• Left rear: 2400W
• Right front: 2400W
• Right rear: 1250W
• Bake: 2585W
• Broil: 3410W
• Left rear: 8"
• Right front: 8"
• Right rear: 6"
• Broil (hi/lo)
• Self clean
• Cook time
• Delay time
• Chrome removable one-piece drip bowls
• Heating element "ON" indicator light
• Lift-up cooktop with support rods
• Self-clean oven
• Audible preheat signal
• Auto oven shut-off with override
• Delay clean option
• Self-cleaning cycling light
• 4-pass bake element
• 4-pass broil element
• 2 oven racks
• 6 rack positions
• Removable full-width storage drawer
• Big view oven window
• Depth with door open: 46-1/4"
• Height to cooking surface: 36 - 36-1/2"