We chose this model due to the controls being up front and it having a drawer. Suggested improvements:
1. Put a push feature on the oven control to turn on. We accidentally leaned on it and turned the oven on without knowing.
2. The backsplash is another reason we chose it, but it would be nice if it had a clock and made with fingerprint proof material. We bought a magnetic clock to put on the backsplash so it would not look so empty.
So far the oven and stove work as expected.
My suggestions, I think, would make a better product.
This was the only stove that had a back splash and controls upfront.
I am pleased with the product. However, I would have preferred the knobs to be much higher and not near the oven door. Thank you!
• Left rear: 2000W
• Right front: 2000W
• Right rear: 1500W
• Bake: 2585W
• Broil: 3410W
• Left rear: 8"
• Right front: 8"
• Right rear: 6"
• 6-pass Broil Element
• Self-Cleaning Cycling Light
• 2 Oven Racks
• Removable Full-Width Storage Drawer
• Big View Oven Window
• Depth With Door Open: 46-3/4"
• Height To Cooking Surface: 36 - 36-1/2"