This stove was unable to boil any pasta or eggs. The burners never got hot when setting was placed on high (8- 10)Cooking took longer to be ready. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS STOVE MODEL. Returned stove and got an upgraded version ( J B256D M2WW ) and now I'm satisfied with the upgraded version. All burners work and am able to boil water.
Well made and easy to use. Love how fast it preheats
I like that you turn stove on and brings contents to boil very quick. Love how simple and easy to use this stove is.
GREAT RANGE,GOOD PRODUCT,LOVE GE,LOVE THE STYLE,GOOD
The sensetemp or whatever they call it sucks. It shuts off while I'm cooking all the time without my knowledge.. ruins some recipes easily. We asked the landlords to send it back at first thinking we got a dud but apparently that's designed like that on purpose.
• Left rear: 2400W
• Right front: 2400W
• Right rear: 1250W
• Bake: 2585W
• Broiler: 3410W
• Left rear: 8"
• Right front: 8"
• Right rear: 6"
• Black porcelain enameled removable one-piece drip bowls
• Heating element "ON" indicator light
• Lift-up cooktop with support rods
• 4-pass bake/broil element
• 2 oven racks
• Removable full-width storage drawer
• Dual-element bake
• 40 A
• Oven interior dimensions (W x H x D): 23-3/4" x 19" x 18-1/2" • Depth with door open: 46-1/4"
• Height to cooking surface: 36" / 36-1/2"