Stovetop works well. Oven controls awkward- cannot change temperature by simple up or down- must cancel and enter another temperature. Also, the timer obscures the temperature the oven is baking at.
So far I like it. I have yet to try the Convection part or the Air Fryer part. This is my second glass top range & I love it. I wish the indicators on the knobs were a color instead of just an indentation to show what the burner is set at. It is hard to see black on black.
Only produce a short time. Still evaluating it’s features and quality
I am absolutely in love with this product so far. I no longer need to keep a separate appliance to use the air frying capability. It was a great price as well. The black looks amazing in my house.
First Time we tried the oven for baked potatoes then again for an Italian inspired Tilapia in a heavy dish drenched in marinara sauce, olives, basil and mozzarella cheese. The oven prepared them both to absolute perfect!.
• Delay Clean Option
• Auto Self Clean
• Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display
• Left Rear Element: 1200 W
• Right Front Element: 3000 W
• Right Rear Element: 1200 W
• Center Element: 80 W Warming Zone
• Left Rear Element: 6"
• Right Front Element: 12"/9"
• Right Rear Element: 6
• Center Element: 6"
• Auto Recipe Conversion
• Convection Bake
• Delay Bake Option (Time Cook)
• Fast Preheat
• Hi / Low Broil
• Air Fry Technology
• White Patterned Ceramic Glass
• Digital Temperature Display
• Control: Electronic Touchpads
• Melt Setting
• 1 Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light
• 1 Hot Surface Indicator Lights
• 1 Halogen Oven Light
• 2 Oven Racks
• 6 Rack Positions
• Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer
• Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override
• 8-Pass Broil Element
• Hidden Bake
• Audible Preheat Signal
• Bake: 2850 W
• Broiler: 4000 W
• 40 A
• Depth with Door Open: 47.875"