Receive up to a $500 rebate via a VISA prepaid card when you purchase 2 or more qualifying GE products between September 28, 2023 and October 18, 2023. Claims must be submitted by November 18, 2023. Submit your claim online at www.brandsourcerewards.com. Use rebate code: GEFS23See all qualifying products
The stone color is beautiful in our cherry kitchen, for starters. Both the oven and stove heat up quickly and we love the griddle! It's something we never knew we needed and use all the time. Would recommend buying the separately sold middle grate that replaces the griddle too.
It’s great. I love cooking with gas and the griddle over the 5th burner.
I bought this stove for several reasons, price, features and availability! It fit all 3 categories!
We love this stove. It was a great upgrade for us and has many features that make cooking fun. However, there is nothing in the lower broiler to catch grease, so it will be difficult to use. The lower broiler also does not extend out like a drawer, so you are only able to pull out the rack. Again using the lower broiler is poorly designed.
Everything is so nice to use! I don't like how the gas knobs are the opposite way to turn on but I'll get used to it.
• Left Rear: 5,000 BTU Precise Simmer
• Right Front: 9,500 BTU
• Right Rear: 12,000 BTU
• Center: 10,000 BTU Oval
• Steam Clean
• Cooktop Surface: Edge-to-Edge, One-Piece Upswept, Porcelain-Enamel
• Continuous Grate (Heavy Cast Iron)
• Oven Control Features: Audible Preheat Signal, Auto Oven Shut-Off, Certified Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake Option, Electronic Clock and Timer, Hi / Low Broil, Oven Control Lock Capability
• 2 Flat Nickel Racks
• Integrated Non-Stick Griddle
• LP Conversion Kit Included
• Big View Oven Window
• 15 A
• 60 Hz
• Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D) (in.): 24 x 19 x 19
• Overall Depth: 28 3/4 in
• Overall Height: 47 1/4 in
• Height to Cooking Surface (in.): 36 - 36 1/2
• Overall Width: 30 in
• Depth with Door Open: 46 1/4 in