I like the new and improved door closing mechanism compared to the refrigerator the new product replaced!
Very compact, great features, perfect for smaller spaces
A week after using the fridge full time the fridge started making a revving noise like it had been over loaded. After completely emptying it and letting it defrost a couple days goes by and it started again. After troubleshooting found the problem to be something to do with the water. Unless I use the dispenser once a day and empty out water ( I am up to 2 gallons a day now and just keeps getting greater) the whole back of fridge and freezer will freeze over. This is when the constant revving starts. After I empty water using dispenser the fridge goes through a defrost mode and the noise stops. Because of the continuous defrost cycles it goes through the bottom of the freezer will accumulate ice over an inch thick.
Great product! Second one I had and love it's features.
I love the room that it gives compared to my old side by side.
• Internal water dispenser: delivers filtered water with one touch
• Factory-installed icemaker with water filtration system
• LED lighting : Find exactly what you’ve been looking for under crisp, clear lighting
• Two humidity-controlled drawers and 1 full-width adjustable-temperature drawer
• Turbo Cool setting: Drops interior temperature to maintain freshness after frequent openings
• Easy-to-reach upfront temperature controls with actual temperature display
• Quick Space shelf: quickly slides out of the way to make room for tall items
• Interior LED Lighting
• One full-width and one full-extension plastic storage baskets inside the freezer drawer
• Delivers filtered water with one touch
• Ready to dispense filtered ice
• 60 Hz
• 15 A
• Case depth without door: 24 1/8 in
• Depth with door open 90°: 42 in
• Height to top of case: 68 5/8 in
• Width with door open 90 degrees incl. handle: 40 1/2 in