Well thought out design with lots of useable space.
Not happy that where to refill water is very short. Water bottles can’t stand like my old fridge, not GE. The water comes out at an angle.
Can’t see Fridge Temp. Was always showing on old fridge. Have to press button to see temp.
I recently switched back from a bottom freezer to the side by side model. It is so much easier to get at my freezer items. I am 71 and bending over to sear for food was not my favorite task.
The model is spacious, well lit and cold!
I really like my new refrigerator. I really like the additional lights and the clear door shelves.
extremely loud hard to level door makes noise when closing
• Never Clean Condenser
• Short Air Tower
• Actual Temperature Display
• Upfront Electronic Touch Temperature Controls
• 1 Spill Proof, 3 Adjustable, 3 Slide-Out Shelves
• 1 Adjustable Humidity Drawer
• 3 Glass Shelves
• 5 Fixed Door Bins
• Interior Lighting - Ramp Up LED (2)
• LED Dispenser Light
• GE Water Filtration 6 Month XWF
• 60 Hz
• 15 A
• Width w/Door Open 90 Degrees Incl. Handle: 42 1/4"
• Width w/Door Open 90 Degrees Less Handle: 38 1/4"
• Back Air Clearances: 2"
• Side Air Clearances: 0 1/8"
• Top Air Clearances: 1"