I love the interior of the refrigerator -- but, am not too happy about the noisiness of the condenser -- although I will admit that it is not as noisy as the LG I just got rid of!
Ice maker makes too much noise
Constantly straining to make ice
Depth of shelves in fours inadequate
The icemaker in the door allows the ice to thaw enough to wear every time I use it I have to remove the ice bin and break the ice loose because it is all froze together I have tried adjusting the freezer temp and nothing seems to help
The refrigerator has a bright interior with ample space for all of our items. I had a French door refrigerator / bottom freezer prior and loved it and this one is equally as nice!
Love the color. Have other G E items and now we are complete
• Turbo cool setting
• Multiflow Air System
• Cabinet liner: HIPS
• Contoured crown doors with hidden door hinges
• External LCD controls
• Display on dispenser
• Quick space shelf
• Fresh food cabinet shelves: 1 quick space shelf, 4 split adjustable
• Fresh food door bins: 3 adjustable with gallon storage, 4 fixed door bins
• LED interior lighting
• Leveling system: 2 point front adjustable
• Easily removable door gaskets
• Freezer storage baskets: 1 full-width, 1 full-extension plastic
• LED Dispenser Light
• Factory-Installed Ice Maker
• GE Water Filtration 6 Month Water Filter Indicator Light XWF
• 60 Hz
• 15 A
• Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees: 48 3/4"
• Height to Top of Case: 68 5/8"
• Width with Door Open 90 Degrees Incl. Handle: 38 5/8"
• Back Air Clearances: 2"
• Side Air Clearances: 0 1/8"
• Top Air Clearances: 1"