I really like the ice maker in the door and not taking up space in the fridge. I would like a little more flexibility in the shelves, such as which goes where, and a little more adjustment in the shelves on the opposite door, but those are minor issues.
The door handle on the lower freezer compartmen5 comes off if you pull the door slightly to the left.
Very spacious throughout and works well. But the door with the water/ice has three minuscule shelves that are difficult to find an adequate use for.
Unit has a flat drip tray for ice water dispenser which allows water to end up on floor. Needs a catch basin
The freezer door comes flying off every about other time I open the freezer drawer. I have completely fallen over opening it and I'm a healthy fit individual. Our fridge cannot be moved, luckily or it would have fallen on me. There was a recall from this I cannot believe this model wasn't included. GE came with our home.
• Turbo cool setting
• Multiflow Air System
• Cabinet liner: HIPS
• Contoured crown doors with hidden door hinges
• External LCD controls
• Display on dispenser
• Quick space shelf
• Fresh food cabinet shelves: 1 quick space shelf, 4 split adjustable
• Fresh food door bins: 3 adjustable with gallon storage, 4 fixed door bins
• LED interior lighting
• Leveling system: 2 point front adjustable
• Easily removable door gaskets
• Freezer storage baskets: 1 full-width, 1 full-extension plastic
• LED Dispenser Light
• Factory-Installed Ice Maker
• GE Water Filtration 6 Month Water Filter Indicator Light XWF
• 60 Hz
• 15 A
• Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees: 48 3/4"
• Height to Top of Case: 68 5/8"
• Width with Door Open 90 Degrees Incl. Handle: 38 5/8"
• Back Air Clearances: 2"
• Side Air Clearances: 0 1/8"
• Top Air Clearances: 1"