Receive up to a $2,000 VISA prepaid card by mail when you buy select GE Profile branded smarter innovation appliance packages between July 1 and December 31, 2023. Claims must be submitted no later than March 31, 2024. Submit your claim online: www.GEAppliancesPromotions.comSee all qualifying products
Receive up to a $500 rebate via a VISA prepaid card when you purchase 2 or more qualifying GE products between September 28, 2023 and October 18, 2023. Claims must be submitted by November 18, 2023. Submit your claim online at www.brandsourcerewards.com. Use rebate code: GEFS23See all qualifying products
This dishwasher is very quiet. The dishes come out clean, but slightly damp. Utensil caddy fits oddly, there doesn’t seem to be a designated space for it.
It does a good job, but is noisy when it fills. More insulation would help.
I find that the machine works well. The light cycle is good for dishes and glassware. I needed an 18 inch due to space restrictions. However, I hate the silverware basket. The two shorter sections are unnecessary and the sorter lid doesn’t accommodate my flatware. It didn’t need an upgrade.
Much quieter than our old one, and a dependablel brand.
Easy to install. Very quiet running. Cleans dishes
• Heavy wash
• Light wash
• Delay start 1-12 Hr.
• Sani (NSF certified)
• Clean Sensor
• Automatic HotStart wash system feature
• Connected capabilities: Google Assistant, IFTTT and Amazon Alexa
• 4 push buttons
• 3 digit countdown display with 1 "Clean" light / 1 "Sanitized" light cycle progress indicators
• Audible end-of-cycle signal
• Cycle countdown
• Last cycle memory
• Start/Reset pad
• Automatic temperature control
• Dual pump
• Flood control system
• 2 wash arms with upper nozzle
• 3-stage manual clean filtration
• 1 piece mid silverware basket with 1 cell cover
• 1 plastic utility shelf - upper
• 1 upper rack handle and adjustable
• 1 lower rack handle
• Condensate dry
• 60 Hz
• 8.9 A