Receive up to a $600 rebate via a Mastercard prepaid card when you purchase 2 or more qualifying GE, GE Profile, or Cafe products between November 1, 2023 and December 6, 2023. Claims must be submitted by December 29, 2023. Submit your claim online at rebate.acboffers.com. Use rebate code: GEBN23See all qualifying products
Receive up to a $2,000 VISA prepaid card by mail when you buy select GE Profile branded smarter innovation appliance packages between July 1 and December 31, 2023. Claims must be submitted no later than March 31, 2024. Submit your claim online: www.GEAppliancesPromotions.comSee all qualifying products
Purchase a select GE PROFILE slide-in range or cooktop and receive a FREE Hestan Cue 11" smart pan, by mail via online rebate. Offer valid July 1 through December 31, 2023. Promotion submission must be submitted online no later than January 31, 2024. This offer can be combined with other GE Appliances promotions. You must apply for your reward online, please visit www.geappliancepromotions.com.See all qualifying products
Where we live a gas range is out of the question. The induction cooktop is a great substitute. This range has too many options to cover
This rather expensive stove seems to have some wonderful features - sous vide, precision cooking and more. Unfortunately the material that comes with it is sketchy at best. I think they could provide a user friendly user guide in print that I could keep in the kitchen, like an old fashioned cookbook.
Surprisingly this most expensive range I have ever purchased does not come with a broiler pan! I can purchase one separately from GE! If I had known I would have kept my old one.
I do love that it boils water quickly and that the burners cool down. Also glad it is more energy efficient than electric and healthier than gas.
It is a great oven, but the cooktop burners buzz when you turn them on. I guess that is the magnets in the induction cooktop and it can't be helped.
The induction cooking surface on this range is a dream to use and clean. We had to replace a couple of our aluminum pans but it's well worth it. The oven features convection as well as conventional mode, and air-frying. Everything comes out perfectly cooked. This model has steam cleaning but no high temperature cleaning mode, but it's surface is easy to clean manually. Overall it's a great product for us.
I approached induction cooking with some trepidation. I have found it to be wonderful! I have made soups, delicate sauces, boiled eggs, grilled hamburgers, and sauted chicken. I particularly like the precision cooking eye. Air frying is replacing broiling in my repertoire. Pork chops, salmon, chicken tenders come out moist and tender. Used the proofing mode today for enriched rolls. It was wonderful.
• Self-clean with Steam Clean option
• Element - Right Front: 3700W Power Boil
• Element - Left Rear: 2500W Sync element
• Element - Left Front: 2500W Sync element
• Element - Right Rear: 1200W
• Element - Right Front: 11" Power Boil
• Element - Left Rear: 8" Sync element
• Element - Left Front: 8" Sync element
• Element - Right Rear: 6"
• Convection bake
• Convection roast
• Frozen pizza single rack (no preheat)
• Frozen pizza multi rack
• Frozen snacks single rack (no preheat)
• Frozen snacks multi rack
• Precision oven modes/recipes: Air Fry, Cookies, Cakes, Lasagna, Beef Tenderloin, Whole Chicken, Salmon, Roasted Broccoli, Roast
• Connected capabilities: Amazon Alexa, The Google Assistant, IFTTT, Drop, Innit, DiGiorno, Sonos
• 7" Full-color touch LCD screen, Glide Touch
• Broiler wattage: 4000W
• Bake wattage: 2850W
• Convection wattage: 1500W
• 3 Self-Clean heavy-duty oven racks
• 6 Rack positions
• KW Rating at 240V: 12.5
• Amp Rating at 208V: 40
• KW Rating at 208V: 10.4
• JXFILLR1BB: Trim kit
• Oven Interior (W x H x D): 24-1/8" x 19-1/2" x 19-3/8"