Receive up to a $2,000 VISA prepaid card by mail when you buy select GE Profile branded smarter innovation appliance packages between January 1 and June 30, 2023. Claims must be submitted no later than September 30, 2023. Submit your claim online: www.GEAppliancesPromotions.comSee all qualifying products
Very nice looking gas cooktop and range. Easy to clean and love the air fry feature
First Issue: styrofoam packaging in lower oven had disintegrated during transport. Chunks of styrofoam settled below the lower oven deck. We had to call for service to have lower deck to be removed to allow for styrofoam removal.
Second issue: after two uses of the lower oven, all Bake modes stopped working. The oven does not ignite. I’m not sure if this is the result of the work done to remove styrofoam. But it is very frustrating to have purchased a largely non-functional unit
No issues to date with upper oven. Very nice to have - especially given issues we have with lower oven.
Satisfied to date with stove/burners. Especially like the range of the double burner - boils water very quickly on high and simmer maintains no boil/splattering.
The only real test of the lower oven was - convect bake for cookies. Cookies baked evenly.
Love my new GE Profile Double Oven 5 Burner Range. Looks amazing in my kitchen. I love how the heating element has dual heating.
The absolute nicest looking double oven we have ever owned. By far the best in the store too. Works very well and the chef connect feature is amazing.
The stove had the potential to be great, but right out the box (the side of the stove isn't finished-they didn't smooth down the weld) Also the air vent in the back of the stove is bent on the inside.
When it works the features are great and I love it however the overall appearance is damaged out of the box and has had multiple breakdown issues already rendering me unable to use it for months.
• Self-clean with Steam Clean option
• Burner - Right Front: 15,000 BTU
• Burner - Left Rear: 5,000 BTU Precise Simmer
• Burner - Left Front: 21,000 BTU Tri-ring Burner
• Burner - Right Rear: 9,500 BTU
• 2.4 cu. ft. Upper
• 4.3 cu. ft. Lower
• Convection bake
• Convection roast
• Frozen pizza multi rack - lower oven
• Frozen snacks single rack- lower oven (no preheat)
• Frozen snacks Multi rack - both ovens
• Frozen pizza single rack - lower oven (no preheat)
• Proof (lower oven)
• Warming (both ovens)
• True European Convection
• Connected capabilities: Amazon Alexa, The Google Assistant, IFTTT, Drop, Innit, DiGiorno, Sonos
• 21,000 BTU Multi-ring burner
• Extra-large integrated reversible cast iron grill/griddle
• Dual purpose center burner
• Chef Connect
• Temperature Probe
• Smooth Glide Storage Drawer
• Convection Bake / Convection Roast
• Guaranteed Fit
• Big View Oven Window
• 60 Hz
• 40 A
• LP conversion kit
• JXFILLR1SS: Trim kit
• Oven Interior Upper (W x H x D): 24" x 9-1/2" x 19-1/8"
• Oven Interior Lower (W x H x D): 24" x 15" x 20-5/8"