Receive up to a $2,000 VISA prepaid card by mail when you buy select GE Profile branded smarter innovation appliance packages between July 1 and December 31, 2023. Claims must be submitted no later than March 31, 2024. Submit your claim online: www.GEAppliancesPromotions.comSee all qualifying products
Receive up to a $500 rebate via a VISA prepaid card when you purchase 2 or more qualifying GE products between September 28, 2023 and October 18, 2023. Claims must be submitted by November 18, 2023. Submit your claim online at www.brandsourcerewards.com. Use rebate code: GEFS23See all qualifying products
Don’t like Ice machine !! Wish you made them in door, it takes away freezer space .
I like a side by side better then the drawer type.
love the increased ice production option. Unit is quite and looks great. Only 2 reasons why i did not give a perfect score. One, no small in door above the ice/water bin so i took the one from my previous GE fridge and installed there. Two, no top door hinge caps - pretty cheap of GE not to provide for both #1 and #2
As we said - brand new better be a 5. What more can we say at this point?
We got this fridge as a replacement. Nice size, nice features and nice price. The freezer is a bit small for family but we have an freezer in our basement for bulky items. Everything else is great!
• Frost Guard
• NeverClean™ Condenser
• Easily Removable Door Gaskets
• Angled ALL LED lighting in fresh food and freezer
• Adjustable slide-out, spillproof glass shelves
• Fresh food multi-level drawers
• Adjustable clear look door bins
• Glass freezer shelves
• 1 fixed door bin and 2 adjustable
• 15 A
• 60 Hz
• Case Depth Without Door: 28 in
• Depth with Door Open 90°: 50 1/8 in
• Height to Top of Case: 68 3/4 in
• Width w/Door Open 90 Degrees Incl. Handle: 43 1/2 in
• Width w/Door Open 90 Degrees Less Handle: 36 3/4 in
• Back Air Clearances: 2 in
• Side Air Clearances: 0 1/8 in
• Top Air Clearances: 1 in