Receive up to a $2,000 VISA prepaid card by mail when you buy select GE Profile branded smarter innovation appliance packages between January 1 and June 30, 2023. Claims must be submitted no later than September 30, 2023. Submit your claim online: www.GEAppliancesPromotions.comSee all qualifying products
This GE Profile side-by-side fridge definitely deserves Consumer Report's highest rating in it's class! Extremely quiet and the filtered water tastes very similar to high quality spring water. Worth every dollar!
It keeps stuff cold, so it's better than my old profile, but it's not as good.
For one, the ice-maker is LOUD as heck. I can hear it over the TV while I'm on a different floor. My old profile wasn't as loud.
Second, the door ALWAYS slams open - you try to open the fridge a bit, there's no middle-ground, it's either closed, or ALL THE WAY open, and when it opens all the way, even if it swings gently, it still SLAMS after opening all the way. My old fridge didn't do this.
The LED lights inside are ugly.
Last but not least - they got rid of the ability to dispense a specific amt of water, like 2 cups, or 16 oz. I used this feature SO MUCH!!!
Delivery date and status unavailable, Refrigerator PSS28KYHFS
My how much room there is to store food and beverages I highly recommend this refrigerator to anyone looking for one
Waited almost 8 months for this refrigerator and it is well worth it. We had it in our last house and really liked it. We waited because of the pandemic and a change they were making to the style. It used to be just stainless steel but the change was to make it fingerprint resistant. It makes the color appear a little darker but still a beautiful SS refrigerator. The high points...It has great LED lighting throughout the refrigerator with no dark spots, It has a ton of room in the refrigerator side of the appliance, The ice storage is huge but doesn't seem to impact the freezer storage area more than expected and it makes a ton of ice quietly and the push button pad on the outside of the refrigerator is very inconspicuous and low key. The low points...haven't found any yet and that includes the one we owned for the year we were in our last house. Good luck finding another refrigerator of this size and quality, for this price! Believe me I tried but unless you are willing to pay upwards of $3000-$4000 then just stop and buy it.
• Frost Guard
• NeverClean™ Condenser
• Easily Removable Door Gaskets
• Angled ALL LED lighting in fresh food and freezer
• Adjustable slide-out, spillproof glass shelves
• Fresh food multi-level drawers
• Adjustable clear look door bins
• Glass freezer shelves
• Leveling system: 2-Point front adjustable
• Dairy compartment
• 1 Fixed door bin and 2 adjustable
• Freezer storage baskets: 3 Total
• Arctica icemaker Holds up to 10 lbs of ice, so there’s enough for all occasions
• GE Water Filtration (XWFE Filter)
• 15 A
• 60 Hz
• Depth with Door Open 90°: 50 1/2 in
• Height to Top of Case: 69 in
• Width w/Door Open 90 Degrees Incl. Handle: 46 1/2 in
• Back Air Clearances: 2 in
• Side Air Clearances: 0 1/8 in
• Top Air Clearances: 1 in
• Limited full 5-year on sealed system