Easy to use and does a good job of getting clothes clean and spins very dry.
I love the washer/dryer. I had one similar for 33 years and did not hesitate to purchase another. It is quite large and handles any size loads. When the load is done washing, the clothes are almost dry. Can't say enough about this product.
Not only does this unit have all of the features that we wanted, but it also freed up the space we needed to install a laundry tub. The transfer of laundry from the washer to the dryer is a breeze!
The washer and dryer work really good and will never by a front load again. this stackable top load unit is the perfect size and saves space.
Never used the item. It is for my tenant, who has not said anything negative. So far, so good. It was a replacement for a unit which had become inoperable.
• Colors/Normal (Heavy, Normal, Light)
• Drain + Spin
• Speed Wash
• Whites (Heavy, Normal, Light)
• Washer Options/Settings: Deep Rinse (select when using fabric softener)
• Fabric Softener
• Inlet Fill Hoses Included
• Lid Latch
• LED Indicators
• Adaptive Fill + 4 levels
• 1 Wash/Spin Speed Combinations
• Delicates Cycle: Auto, Less Dry, More Dry
• Easy Care Cycle: Auto, Casuals, Less Dry, More Dry
• Additional Cycles: Dewrinkle, Quick Fluff
• Dura Drum
• Up-Front Lint Filter
• Exhaust Options: 3-Way (Rear, Left, Right)
• Door Open Height 54 in
• Cabinet Width 27 in