After almost a month now GTE18GTNDRWW finally seems to be 'normailizing'. First few weeks it was extremely noisy when compressor and fans ran. They would cycle on and off with great frequency throughout the day and nighy quite loudly. We were almost at a point where we were going to schedule GE warranty service look at it. If you're looking for a quiet refrigerator, this isn't it.
This basic refrigerator, for a rental unit, delivers what I needed. Looks clean with a textured finish = easy care. I'm glad GE still makes this mode.
My old refrigerator was over 30 years old and this new one will hold a lot more food, and it's attractive!
A decent refrigerator for the cost, however , the plastic framework such as drawers and snack drawer brackets are not strong in the least and easily broken!
Exactly what we were looking for, has all the space and options that we need and looks really good too.
• Air Tower Temperature Management
• Fresh Food Door Shelves: 3 Fixed (2 with Gal. Storage)
• Fresh Food Cabinet Shelves: 3 Total. 2 Glass. 2 Full-Width. 2 Adjustable. 1 Glass Drawer Cover
• 2 Clear. 1 Half-Width Deli Drawers
• Gallon Storage
• Dairy Compartment
• Spillproof Freezer Floor
• 2 Fixed Freezer Door Shelves
• 1 Adjustable Wire Freezer Cabinet Shelves
• 60 Hz
• 15 A