I love that I could find another G.E. drop in stove to replace my 37 year old G.E. drop in. There’s not to many manufacturer any more. It has a nice clean compact design to it.
Our new drop in looks beautiful in the space left by our 40-year-old drop in. The installation instructions were very clear. The stove and the oven both heat up quickly. We like the simplicity of the controls. We can use about half of our old pots and pans, after cleaning the bottoms very carefully.. We're still getting used to a glass cooktop, but t so far so good
Great GE product as always. Service company for warranty has a lot to learn. Called 3 weeks in a row and no call back to schedule warranty item.
Very good product, looks good too. Was easy to install.
Great range have been using ge profile drop in since 2002
• 1 x 1200W
• 1 x dual 3000W
• 1 x 6"
• 1 x 9/6''
• Dual-element produce even heat and great baking results
• Black gloss oven interior lets you enjoy a clean and sleek appearance
• Self-clean cycle cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
• 6/9 in. Power Boil element produces rapid, powerful heat.
• 40 A
• Depth with door open (in.): 44- 5/8 in